CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Vintage Kitchen


This is our kitchen, which we renovated 18 months ago, and is soon going to be featured on HGTV and Better Homes & Gardens . I tried to emulate the classic look of 1930s kitchen while having the open kitchen /family room of today. I incorporated a lot of vintage elements into the kitchen including the school house pendants, beadboard island, subway tile and display many of my special retro finds I will show in future postings !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful K-I-T-C-H-E-N i lllooovve it. I envy you kitchen so much, my kitchen looks like crap compared to yours. Nice seeing a beautiful house

Anonymous said...

steph, cute couch. Did you design it?

Anonymous said...

I love this - its great how you find the most unique things most people would think are junk and make them look like works of art!